100 Truths Blogger Tag
Hello everyone. I love blogger tags that give people the chance to
be really nosey learn more about their fellow bloggers. This week I’ve been tagged in a very comprehensive tag by my lovely blogging friend Michelle from Rocking Random Mom
1 Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2 Answer the questions honestly (skip any you don’t feel comfortable answering)
3 Tag 10-20 bloggers to take part (let them know on social media)
4 Post the questions without your answers at the bottom of your post so that they are easy to copy and paste for the people you tag
1) What’s your name?
Tracey Ann Abrahams
2) Any nicknames or aliases?
Mum, Trace, Babe, Hun, Lovey, and Mrs A.
3) Your gender?
4) Your star sign?
Libra, I’m level-headed and well-balanced (stop laughing at the back).
5) How old are you?
44 I think…..
6) Your relationship status?
7) Any children?
8) Any pets?
Two mad cats.
9) Any tattoos or piercings?
11 tattoos. There were 13 at one point, but some have grown and merged into one another. Only my ears pierced.
10) What do you like about yourself?
My eyes. My intelligence.
11) What do you dislike about yourself?
12) Righty or lefty?
Err…. well I write right-handed but do a lot of other things like eat as a leftie.
13) The last thing you drank:
14) The last thing you ate:
Cheese and onion toastie.
15) Your last phone call:
My daily call from Mr A. The only person I will speak to on the phone.
16) Your last text message:
A shopping list for Mr A.
17) Your last email:
Probably me trying to blag a freebie.
18) The last song you listened to:
Castle on The Hill by Ed Sheran. Not that rock and roll. I don’tcare I love it.
19) The last book you read:
I’ve just started Unseen Academical by Terry Pratchett.
20) The last time you cried:
Do I have to be honest? Yes, okay it was when I watched Paddington 2 at the weekend.
21) The last blog you read:
100 Truths by Rocking Random Mum. I started my post straight away.
22) The last person you spoke to:
Mr A. He is sat in the livingroom with me now.
23) The last place you visited:
Chepstow at the weekend.
24) Your last holiday abroad:
Have you ever?
25) Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26) Have you ever been cheated on?
27) Have you ever cheated on someone?
28) Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29) Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Many times as a teen. Once over the back of my friends mums car.
30) Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
No, I don’t think I was ever really in love with my ex.
31) Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32) Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yes. Being mental does that.
33) Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34) Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I always assume people are. That’s part of my being mental.
35) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not. It would not have been intentional.
36) Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37) Have you ever had your own heart-broken?
38) Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Mr A was supposed to be a one night stand.
39) Have you ever been arrested?
40) Have you ever been attracted to someone who isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Not really. I can appreciate a hot girl but not so far as to be attracted to them.
41) Have you ever done something you regret?
42) Have you ever had a threesome?
43) Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
All the time.
44) Have you ever misjudged someone?
Yes. Easily done on social media
Your Beliefs and Opinions
45) Do you believe in God?
46) Do you believe in yourself?
Not as much as I should.
47) Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Obviously. What a silly question.
48) Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know. I have experienced some odd things though.
49) Do you believe in aliens?
50) Do you believe in miracles?
Yes. Not always big things but little ones happen every day.
51) Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52) Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. That’s lust.
53) Can money make you happy?
Yes but you need it in conjunction with other things too.
54) Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55) Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56 Do you have strong political beliefs?
57) Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58) What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, and good morals.
59) Are you eating anything right now?
No, I’m waiting for my Monday roast to cook.
60) Are you drinking anything right now?
61) What are you listening to right now?
62) What are you thinking about right now?
63) What are you waiting for right now?
My dinner to cook.
64) What are you most excited about right now?
65) What’s your pet hate right now?
My dinner not being cooked!
66) What’s your favourite thing right now?
67) If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Preparing my dinner.
68) Your first best friend:
Mr A. Yes I know its shoppy shite but also true.
69) Your first kiss:
His name was Richard. He was blond.
70) Your first celebrity crush:
71) Your first holiday:
Probably to Hastings or somewhere close.
72) Your first pet:
A mad golden cocker spaniel called Dusty.
73) Your first regret:
74) Your first job:
A saturday job in a quarantine kennels.
75) Your first childhood memory:
We lived on a farm when I was little. Loads of farm based memories. Playing with my brother.
Which would you choose?
76) Love or money?
77) Twitter or Facebook?
78) Hook up or relationship?
79) Dogs or cats?
Dog (sorry cats).
80) Coffee or tea?
81) Beer or wine?
82) Sweet or savoury?
83) Introvert or extrovert?
84) Vampires or werewolves?
85) Seaside or countryside?
86) Summer or winter?
Spring? Okay then summer.
87) Books or movies
88) Horror or comedy
Depends on my mood.
A few random questions to finish on
89) Do you wish you could change your past?
No because as painful as some if it has been it has led to here and now.
90) What’s your dream job?
91) What’s your guilty pleasure?
92) What are you afraid of?
93) What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95) If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96) Would you want immortality?
Only if the people I loved were too.
97) If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98) Would you say you are happy?
99) What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
Youre not going to go mad.
100) Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Just as I am now but with a better bank balance.
So, there are my answers. Now all thats left is for me to nominate. Here goes……..
Picking Up Toys
Inside Martyns Thoughts
OMG Its A Girl
Little Orange Dog
Diary Of An Unexpectant Mother
Mum of Three World
Our Rach Blogs
The Honest Father
I hope you guys all join in.
Scientific Fact ~ Bloggers feed on blog comments. Please help keep this blogger well fed♡
Thank you, Mrs A Xx